A Censorship Friendly Blog

This is a blog that I am publishing under my real name. As such, there are some things I cannot say openly. However, I can be open about the fact that I cannot be open, and why that happens to be the case. That, in and of itself, is its own form of radical disclosure, and that is a boundary that will be explored in this blog.

To really explore the boundaries of the Overton Window is, in itself, a valuable exercise.

Why would I censor myself in a country that guarantees free speech? Firstly, because, as has always been the case, there are social consequences to speaking without any filter, and secondly, because a particular ideological contingent has managed to undermine freedom of speech by capturing the platforms (such as this one) on which nearly all public ("agoric," as it were) discourse takes place.

What I hope to accomplish here is to share my insights in such a way that people see where the facts lead without actually saying anything that might bring negative consequences to myself. The threads of the canvas end at the frame. But one can still trace the threads up to that point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Right to Generalize

Systematic Strategies for Structured Confrontation as a Broad Concept